Who can apply?
Only the following students can apply for BEST events:
- Students of technology from universities with a Local BEST Group. So, if you are a student of the Politehnica University of Timisoara, BEST Courses are for you!
A student can apply to:
- a maximum of 3 BEST Courses or/and Engineering Competitions/Course season.
- a maximum of 3 Leisure Events or Event on Education.
A student can attend:
- a maximum of 3 BEST Courses or/and Engineering Competitions during your period of studies.
- a maximum of 2 BEST Courses or/and Engineering Competitions on summer seasons;
- a maximum of 1 BEST Course or Engineering Competition per single season;
- any number of Leisure Events and Events on Education.
You can apply even if you are following a masters degree, or a PHD.
An application consists of:
- An application form with general personal information of the participant.
- A motivation letter.
- A list of studies appropriate for the event.
- An essay demonstrating the applicant’s knowledge in the field of the course (if necessary).
What do I have to do?
- Go to the BEST application system.
- Enter your email address and your password.
- If you do not have an account, register here.
- Contact Local BEST Group Timisoara and ask them to validate your account.
- Enter your applications to the BEST application system.
- Read the Never Alone Guide ( download pdf version)
- If you are accepted, you need to pay a deposit which will be return to you after the course is over.
- Arrange everything for your travel to the course.
- Participate in the event (actively following the program prepared by the organisers).
- Pay the fee if there is any.
- Evaluate the course on BEST application system (after participating in it).
Good luck with your application!